We developed highly-evolved grip socks, adding compression and cushioning to help athletes unleash their full potential.
- Non-slip System: Developed with silicon pads across the foot bed, our socks will help prevent foot slippage during physical activity. The non-slip system will help increase your agility and mobility by keeping your foot locked in at all times.
- High Compression: Recovery is important for athletes at any level. That is why we have used lightweight compression materials to improve your leg’s blood flow by helping you recover from your hard training sessions and games quicker.
- Made for Comfort: Designed for comfort, our socks are designed ergonomically to fit your left and right feet. They will mold to your feet and maintain their shape and fit over time.
- Padded Achilles Heel: Made with extra padding above the achilles tendon to provide additional safety. The cushioning provides additional support and protection against impact, giving you added peace of mind.
- Ankle Stability: Our socks keep your ankle locked in at all times to help prevent injuries. The additional thickness and compression of the sock offer uncompromising stability, without being constricting.
Medium: US Men's Size 5 - 8, Women's Size 6 - 9
Large: US Men's Size 8 - 12, Women's Size 9 - 13
How to Wear With Team Socks
Our crew length Gravity Performance Grip Socks are perfect for wearing with your team socks. When team socks are required for official matches, players can cut the foot out of their team socks. Then, they can simply wear their team socks as a leg sleeve over their Gravity grip socks.
Taking care of the Gravity Performance Grip Socks is simple, and following some easy steps will help you get the most out of them. Machine wash your socks in cold water, no warmer than 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit), or wash them by hand under cold water to achieve longer durability. They are safe to be pre-treated with fabric softener and stain remover to remove even the toughest of stains, but cannot be treated with bleach or be boiled. Once washed, we recommend hang drying them for the best results.